Welcome to our page

 Hello Vegas Villagers,

I'm pretty rusty at creating a blog but I think I can handle the rudimentary concept & will do my best to get better fast! 

We can stay in touch here and we do not have to use any other social media (which I have deleted from all of my own devices.)

I think I can make a section that's like a "Guest Book" where we can add whatever you all feel comfortable with disclosing. Your name and country or State for example. No one has to tell anyone anything personal here. It's mainly about the game and how we can improve as a team.


Let's Start Here!

So, I hope I'm better at formulating this blog than I am at finding the "oud" in a room filled with weird junk. What the hell is an oud? Yeah, exactly. It's a  musical instrument that's very close to a mandolin and I guarantee you, you will forget what it is by the time it's back in another scene a month later.

Oud

Comments